- Last Updated on Friday, 28 November 2014 04:54
DO'S and DON'T
The following personal gears are recommended to bring:
1) Camera and Batteries
2) Water Proof Bag
4) Swimming Suit/Pants
5) Environmentally friendly soap, shampoo and sun cream
1) Don't throw any type of Garbage especially plastic item, tissue, Batteries, can etc..
2) Don't collect natural things like sea shell, coral reef etc.
3) Don't touch or threatern any animals without reason
4) Don't force to take photo local people in order to maintain their ways of life.
5) Don't order to cruise dangerous/unsafe areas .... must follow the com mand of ship captain
6) Don't go away without escott guide or out of area while you are enjoying swimming/ snorkelling
1. Honey Bear Hotel (2 Star) - USD 50 per room per night without breakfast
2. Kawthaung Motel (2 Star) - USD 30 per room per night without breakfast
3. Andaman Club Hotel (5 Star) - USD 79 per room per night with breakfast
* transfer from Kawthaung Jetty to Thahtaykyunt Island (USD 5 per way per person)
1. Surat House (Guest House) - Baht 500 per room per night without breakfast (with air-con, TV & Shower)
2. Royal Princess Hotel (4 Star) - Baht 1800 per room per night with breakfast
(C) Ngwe Saung Beach (Ayeyarwaddy Delta Area)
1. The Palm Beach Resort
2. Sunny Paradise Hotel
3. Myanmar Treasure Resorts
1. Yangon-Kawthaung or Kawthaung-Yangon - USD 177 per way by Air KBZ
2. Bangkok-Ranaung or Ranaung-Bangkok - Baht 3,200 per way by Phuket Air
3. Yangon-Myeik or Myeik-Yangon - USD 138 per way by Air KBZ
4. Yangon-Kawthaung or Kawthaung-Yangon USD 140 per way by Myanmar International Air line.
* We are charging USD 5 per ticket for service fee if the tickets are reserved & issued by us.
Mileage of Mergui Archipelago
Ranong And Kawthaung 131 miles from Patong Bay
· The Andaman club, Pulau Rau ( Tha Htay Kyunn ) 2.5 miles from Kawthaung
· Cavern Island ( Hlaing Gu Island ) 44 miles from Kawthaung
· Stewart Island 2 miles from Cavern Island
· Swinton Island ( Kyunn Phi Lar ) 15 miles from Cavern Island
· Lampi ( Kyunn Tann Shey ) 50 miles from Kawthaung
· Salet Galet 14 miles from Lampi
· Bo Cho ( Pu Nala ) 4 miles from Lampi
· Linn Shu Island ( Pulau Labiaung ) 5 miles from Lampi
· Clara Island ( Kyunn Me Gyee ) 67 miles from Kawthaung
· 115 Island ( Frost Island ) 38 miles from Kawthaung
· Dommel Island ( Pan Daung Island ) 96 miles from Kawthaung
· Elphinestone Island (Thayawthadankyi)
. Port Maria (North Bay) 148 miles from Kawthaung
. Hetarious Bay 10 miles from Port Maria
Entry Procedures (From Ranong)
Visitors to the Mergui Archipelago and the Burma Banks must clear Myanmar(Burma) customs and immigration. Entry formalities are surprisingly straightforward and with few days. Tour operators usually take care of entry details, so you need not be too concerned with the actual procedure.
Valid passport copy and four recent photos are required, along with a visa fees US$ 30 for 28 days and an entry fee, currently set at US$ 80 to $130 depending on your destination and duration of stay for foreign base tour boat. For this reason, passports are not stamped, nor does such entry allow you to travel elsewhere in Myanmar(Burma). Under the present system, if you buy package tour from foreign base tour Operators, you are strictly limited to the Mergui Archipelago and the Burma Banks, according to the specific itinerary of the trip you have joined.
Visitors are allowed to visit Myeik(Mergui) Archipelago as well as inside Myanmar(Burma) by Boat or Air, if they buy package tour from Myanmar(Burma) Tour Operators. Visitors could visit to Myeik (Mergui), Dawei (Tavoy), Yangon (Rangoon) and etc. The visitors could leave the Myanmar(Burma) from the same entry point (Kawthaung) as well as opther entry/exit point such as Yangon International Airport and Mandalay International Airport
Visa & Customs
A tourist visa for Myanmar(Burma) can be obtained from any Myanmar(Burma) Embassy or Consulate worldwide. Visas are valid for 28 days and can be issued the same day when they are applied for. Pre arranged visa (visa on arrival) can be done through Travel Agents or Major Hotels.
Airport Departure Tax:
As is the case at most international airports, there is an international departure tax. In Yangon, US$/FEC 10 per person is payable for departures on international flights. There are currently no airport taxes for domestic flights
Andaman Club | Andaman Resort | Black Rock Island | Burma Banks | Fan Forest Pinnacle | Great Swintons Islands
Hlaing Gu Island | Horse Shoe Island | Lampi Island | Lon Khwet Kyun Bird Nest Cave | Ma Kyone Galet Salone Village
Myauk Ni Island | North Twin Island | North Twin Plateau | Shark Cave Island | Salone Island | Three Islets
Thuye Kaung Kyun_su | Victoria Point | Wa Ale Island | Western Rocky Island | Yadanar Island | Zar Det Kyee Island
Mergui Princess Cruise1
Mergui Princess Cruise (1) is newly live aboard which can be accommodated maximum 6 passengers. All cabins onboard are air-conditioned and offering great sea view. She has one queen size bed and one bunk bed room with en suite bathroom are on the main deck and one twin bed room without en suite bathroom is on the upper deck.
Mergui Princess Cruise
Don't Miss it
5 Days - 4 Nights
Kawthaung, 115 Island, Nyaung Wee Island, Myauk Ni Island, Ranong for Shopping
Feel sand, sun and sea and enjoy shopping.
Myanmar Andaman Resort is located on Fork (Macleod) Island in Myeik (Mergui) Archipelago, Southern part of Myanmar (Burma) at Latitude 10 10' and Longitude 97 58' and 40 nautical miles from Kawthaung (Victoria Point) and Ranong, Thailand and 160 nautical miles from Myeik (Mergui). Myanmar Andaman Resort is designed to meet the requirements of those who love to enjoy sun, sand, sea and nature on the beach / island and as well as to take part in activities of Marine Eco Tourism.
51' Wooden Ketch Rigged Trimaran professionally built and maintained. Eight passengers in 2 double and 2 single cabins.
The Sea Horse provides all the comfort divers may need. Guests will find comfortable accommodation 4 air conditioned private double berth cabins.
SY Meta IV
Our flagship Meta IV was designed by the naval architect Thomas E. Colvin, who gave the vessel her beautiful shape and robust hull.
S/Y Colona II
This 58 fleet ketch, strongly built in steel, with tow circumnavigations under her keel is your passport to new and exciting adventures.
View Our Visitor
Dive Sites - Myanmar (Burma)
The Mergui Archipelago and the remote Burmese Banks are today the "must" for every serious sea lover. Myanmar opened its rich waters to foreigners in 1997, after a closed period of over 50 years.
Myanmar(Burma) is home to a vast number of islands, coral reefs and banks, all of which lie to the north and west of Thailand. Because of the distance to Myanmar's most popular dive areas-the Mergui Archipelago and the Burma Banks-dive excursions are limited to live-aboards based out of Phuket, Thailand, and Kawthaung, Myanmar(Burma).
SY Raja Laut
The Raja Laut is a magnificent gaff-topsail schooner built in the tradition of the 19th century Baltic traders. The 100 ft hull is entirely built of iron wood.
Diving Trip One
Trip M1 (USD 1030)
Mergui Archipelago, Twin Island & Shark Cave
5Days/ 5 Nights (18 Dives)
Diving Trip Two
Trip M2 (USD 1230)
(North Mergui Archipelago, Black Rock)
6 Days/ 6 Nights (22 Dives)
Namjai Sport Fishing Boat
Sport fishing Boat around Burma Bank
Sea World - 1
Providing all the comfort divers need. All accommodation onboard is air-conditioned and located on the main deck, offering great seaviews.
M/V SEA WORLD
Sea World is brand new wooden boat, is build in 2007. We carefully designed for all purpose of liveaboard safari,